Canara Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 550 Manager, Sr Manager Posts: Canara Bank has issued notification for recruitment of the Managers in Middle Management Grade Scale-II and Senior Mangers-Credit in Middle Management Grade Scale-III vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26-08-2013 to 05-09-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
Canara Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 550
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager: 450 Posts
2. Senior Manager-Credit: 100 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 25-35 years for Post No.1 and 27-40 years for Post No.2. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation/ Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University preferably with CAIIB/ Diploma in Risk Management/ Treasury Management/ International Banking for Post No.1, Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Preference will be given to the candidates with CAIIB/ CA /MBA /PGDBM /PGDBA for Post No.2. Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification for both the posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in group discussion and/or interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidate and Rs.500/- for all others. Fee can be paid at any of the Canara Bank Branches through challan form downloaded from the website or can pay the amount by NEFT from any other Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through bank’s website www.canarabank.com from 26-08-2013 to 05-09-2013. After submission of online application, take print out of two copies of system generated Registered On-line Application. One copy has to be sent along with self attested copies of all documents / certificates in an envelope super scribed with “Printout of the Application for the post of ____ Post code___in Canara Bank” by ordinary post to Canara Bank Recruitment Cell (Project – 3 / 2013), Post Box No.6648, Bangalore -560002 on or before 12-09-2013. Retain another copy of the final on-line application print out along with Registration Number & Password safely for your records.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have valid email ID and scanned copies of Passport size Photo & Signature for uploading.
2. Log on to website www.canarabank.com.
3. Click on Careers–> Recruitment–> Recruitment Project-3/2013 Managers & Senior Managers–> Advertisement and ‘Click here to download payment challan form’.
4. Down load the challan form and pay the money as mentioned above or can pay through NEFT.
5. After completing the fee payment process revisit the bank website and click on ‘click here to apply online’.
6. Fill the online application with required details, fee payment details and upload the scanned photo and signature.
7. After ensuring correctness of the details fed in the application, submit the application.
8. Candidates can modify their on-line application and correct the details in online application, if any.
9.After submitting online application, system will generate a Registration Number and Password. Note the Registration Number & Password and retain it safely for future use.
10. Take 2 copies of system generated print-out of Registered On-line Application.One copy has to be send as mentioned above and retain another copy of the final on-line application print out along with Registration Number & Password safely for your records..
Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges: From 26-08-2013 to 05-09-2013
Opening Date for on-line registration in Website: 26-08-2013
Closing Date for on-line registration in Website: 05-09-2013
Date of Closure for Edit: 05-09-2013
Last date of receipt of registered applications by post: 12-09-2013 (incl. far-flung areas)
Last Date for Reprint: 20-09-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, pay scale, and how to apply and other, click on the following link….